ENHANCING Your DIGITAL Presence with
GlobalNet – AWS CLOUD
- Led by local young entrepreneurs, Global Technology Group is Myanmar’s flagship of innovation and creativity, which main core businesses are Technology, Media and Telecommunication.
- With over 17 years’ experience and more than 400 employees including business & technical professional experts. we have recently expanded our presence to Singapore, Hong Kong and the United States of America.
- Our Global Telecom Carrier Business enable Myanmar connected to the world which is first ever private company connected directly to the Globe in the history. Nationwide fibre infrastructure provides unique key value proposition and highest growth ever digital enabler company in Myanmar telecom sector.
- Group Digital Life drives the Group’s efforts to be at the forefront of the digital space. It focuses on opportunities in digital services , digital marketing and data analytics, among other areas.
- Using the Group’s unique assets such as the scale of its regional customer base, payment mechanisms, data analytics engine and extensive customer touch points, it aims to create and seize opportunities that add value to the offerings of the core business, while helping customers discover new and amazing experiences through digital services.
Over ( 17 ) years experience in LONG TERM SUSTAINABILITY at System Integration
PARTNERSHIP SINCE JUNE, 2019
GO CLOUD with
AWS and GlobalNet
- We are collaboration for Enterprise, SMEs companies of all sizes leverage Cloud technology to innovate, reduce costs and achieve customer success in Myanmar . We have support offices in Singapore,Thailand and Myanmar.
- GlobalNet’s Cloud Solutions team include Solutions Architect ,Consultants, System Engineer , Pre-Sales Engineer and Sales Support focus on Cloud Migration , Cloud Consulting, Managed Service, Client VPN Service and Business Application services.
- We will work with AWS to understand the people and processes within your organization and then give them the tools and technology to make them more effective.
- We offer reselling, migrations, deployments, change management & training, custom integrations using app scripts and Cloud platform, security assessments and a whole host of customer success services..
Cloud Service Strategy
- Our service offering will be as follows :
- One Stop Solution
- Higher reliability
- Better handling
- Faster time to market
- Lower costs
- Improved Security
- GlobalNet and AWS partnership for cloud computing are the vital winning strategy to enter into Myanmar Market.
- To become trusted partner in Business Application, Cloud Storage Services not only public sector but also private sector
- Organizations continue to mature their cloud-first strategies — where the cloud is primary, prioritized and promoted
Select Tier Consulting Partner
GlobalNet is now successfully promoted to a Select Tier Consulting Partner in Myanmar. Then, we offer cloud storage , migrations, deployments, management & training, custom integrations using app scripts and Cloud platform, security assessments and a whole host of customer success services.
GlobalNet Cloud Service
The exponential growth of data worldwide has made managing backups more difficult than ever before.
With traditional methods such as tape libraries and secondary sites falling behind, many organizations are extending backup targets to the cloud.
We offer :
- Most storage services,
- Data-transfer methods, and
- Networking options to build solutions that protect your data with unmatched durability and security
Benefits of backing up to the AWS Cloud :
- Data durability
- Backup for all data types
- Flexibility & scalability
- Cost Efficiencies
- Security & Compliance
GlobalNet Cloud Service
Our Solutions :
- Migration Methodology
- Migration Readiness Assessment
- Readiness and Planning Engagement
- Migration Execution
- AWS Tools and Services
Migrations to AWS include moving any workload from an on-premises environment, hosting facility, or other public cloud.
AWS is working with thousands of organizations to migrate workloads such as applications, websites, databases, storage, physical or virtual servers, or entire data centers.
Why migrate to AWS Cloud ?
- 31% average infrastructure cost saving Vs on premises
- 7x fewer downtime hours
- 24 regions and 76 availability zones globally
- 62% more efficient IT infrastructure Vs on premises