GlobalNet Ethernet Private Line (IEPL)
GlobalNet Ethernet Private Line is a pure Ethernet circuit refers to high-speed data communications services over IP (Internet Protocol) network which enhances communications within organization which have overseas branches.
It is suitable for organizations that want to retain full control of their network, achieve high levels of data security, and deliver large amounts of data between their branches over a simplified Ethernet infrastructure. The data transmission speed can be ranged from 2 Mbps to 1Gbps.
GlobalNet Ethernet Private Line available covering various countries worldwide through a network of Submarine Optical Fiber by collaboration with service providers who is the Global Network Operator.
GlobalNet Ethernet Private Line has guaranteed quality of service which provides the highest stability and security in sending and receiving data according to the Service Level Agreement.
- provide the customers with the flexibility to manage the bandwidth usage
- Easily Scalable Point-to-Point and Point-to-multipoint network
- with fast provisioning and quick responds of incident report and troubleshooting by 24/7 Network Operating Center
- through physical separation, the service provides customers with safe and dedicated service that you won’t share bandwidth with anyone.
- enable to pass through the top-level services, so it allows you to send any combination of voice, data and video communications on the dedicate line.
|Network Layer||Layer 2|
|Technology||Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM)|
|Available Locations in Myanmar||Yangon, Mandalay, Bago, Pathein, Mawlamyaing, Pyay, Magway, Meikhtila, Pyinoolwin, Monywa, Hinthada, Taunggoo.|
|Bandwidth Availability||The following are the bandwidths offered, with higher bandwidths being available upon request:|
|Service Level Agreements||Up to 99.0% end-to-end circuit availability|